We Listen so You can HearIndependent Hearing Care
Not Happy with your Hearing?
We are your local, independent, experienced hearing healthcare professionals providing you with the care and products you need to overcome one of the most common but ignored health problems, allowing you to enjoy life to the full.
Diagnostic Hearing Assessments
Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Hearing Aid Repair Service
Professional Ear Wax Removal
Signs of hearing loss
If you suspect you are experiencing hearing loss, consider these questions:
- Do you often ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you turn up the TV or radio louder than others prefer?
- Is it particularly difficult to understand conversation when there is background noise?
- Does it often seem as though others are mumbling when they speak to you?
- Do you have difficulty following group conversations?
- Do you find it difficult to identify from which direction sounds are coming?
How we help
You are the reason we do what we do, making a difference in your lives to provide you with the very best listening experience so you no longer struggle in noisy situations, or hearing your grandchild sing is not missed again. We believe that you need to feel comfortable and relaxed from the second you walk in and this is our main priority as we work through a number of solutions to improve your hearing healthcare.